Abira is an eminent counselor having a wide range of experience, who strives to be a good human being, accepted as a part of dynamic, progressive and learning organization, where she can constantly improvise and establish herself as a valuable asset to humankind.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Relations And Personnel Management from Bhavan’s College Of Communication And Management
- M.A Sociology, Burdwan University, 2004
- Sociology (Hons), Burdwan University, 2001
- Higher Secondary, W.B.C.H.S.E, 1998
- Madhyamik, W.B.S.E, 1996
- Working as Counsellor in Howrah Gems Welfare Society from Dec 2017- till date.
- Worked as Programme Co-ordinator inParivar India from June 2014 -November 2017.
- Worked as Counsellor in Kothari Medical Center from Dec 2013-May 2014
- Worked as (ICTC) Counsellor in Domjur Rural Hospital from Sep 2008- Apr 2012
- Worked as Counsellor in Chittaranjan Welfare & Research Centre from Jul 2006-Aug 2008
- Worked as a Project Co-ordinator in Harijan Sevak Sangha from May 2005-June 2006
Rs. 399 for 45 minutes Covid counseling session
Rs. 799 for 45 minutes counseling session
Rs. 1499 for 90 minutes counseling session