Bhupinder Jeet Kaur
Bhupinder Jeet Kaur is a Clinical Psychologist. She is an expert in psychological testing, counseling & Behaviour Therapy of the clients. She is also well known for Counseling and Psychological Testing of runaway children and children in conflict with Law as well as Counseling of their parents for the facilitation of mainstreaming them, to provide them Educational and Vocational Guidance, Supervision of Educational and Vocational unit and to officiate as Project Manager/ superintendent of Observation Home when required.
- P.G. Diploma in Guidance & Counselling: Annamalai University (2004)
- M.A.(Psy. : Kurukshetra University (1999)
- Counselor in a School for differently abled children from Aug 2008-2020
- Counselor cum PGT Psychology with Columbia Foundation Sr. Sec. School Vikas Puri, New Delhi, July 2004 – July 2008.
- Counselor at Prayas Observation Home for Boys-I, Delhi Gate, (New Delhi) a Govt. Institute managed by an NGO Prayas. July 2002 – June 2004.
- Lecturer of Psychology in INSTITUTE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY AND REHABILITATION, Hry ,October 2001 – April 2002.
- Clinical Psychologist at Chandigarh, July 1999 – August 2001.
Rs. 399 for 45 minutes Covid counseling session
Rs. 799 for 45 minutes counseling session
Rs. 1499 for 90 minutes counseling session