Dhanya K V
Dhanya KV is an Expert Counselor, with several years of experience working with clientele comprising of all age ranges. She is very approachable, friendly and mild mannered and people love interacting with her and the number of successfully closed cases stands testimony of her being a natural counselor. She has helped several people to cope with problems ranging from behavioural issues, stress management, interpersonal conflicts and emotional trauma. All counselees are unanimous about her interpersonal skills, patient listening and have high regards for Dhanya.
- MSW (Counselling)
- Practicing counselor with many hours of counseling experience and has/is working with many clients, to address issues listed below:
- Stress management for Engineering/IT professionals, UPSC aspirants and Health Professionals.
- Confidence building, peer pressure management, academic performance anxiety, behavioral issues etc for adolescents and kids.
- Marital disharmony, post break- up depression, parent – children conflicts, post partum depression and other relationship conflicts.
- Geriatric care related to coping with loneliness, lack of care, social isolation, de-motivation, General disinterest etc.
- De-addiction problems related to withdrawal symptoms, for stress relief, panic attack management, managing sleep disorder and guilt etc
- Rehabilitation of Destitute/homeless/Differently-abled (Voluntary counseling)
- Functioning as District Secretary of an NGO for the past four years with Global outreach, organizing awareness and counseling sessions and was resource person for counseling in various Government Schools, Colleges, Special schools, Voluntary organization initiatives, Central Government initiatives for rural/women empowerment/underprivileged children.
- Internship/apprentice at Human rights commission as a trainee counselor during Hearing sessions at Adhalats conducted in various districts, at Kerala State Legal Department as trainee counselor for counseling sittings as part of Divorce petitions, at District Mental Health Department as trainee counselor in Medical camps, at District Collectors Internship Programme.
Rs. 399 for 45 minutes Covid counseling session
Rs. 799 for 45 minutes counseling session
Rs. 1499 for 90 minutes counseling session