Divya Kamnani has experience working with all age groups and offers clients counselling support in a confidential and non-judgemental manner. Her area of expertise and interest include individual psychotherapy and counselling, to improve overall sense of well-being and alleviate feelings of distress.
- Masters in Clinical Psychology, IGNOU
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) Bangalore University.
- Counselling Course from Banjara Academy,Bangalore.
- PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology from Kerala University at Loyola College of Social Sciences.
- NLP Practitioner.
- Completed Online Internship Workshop in Counselling under the Aegis of Guidance City, Kota.
- Completed Child Development workshop under the Aegis of Guidance City,Kota.
- Completed CBT workshop under the Aegis of Guidance City,Kota.
- Completed Art Therapy workshop under the Aegis of Guidance City,Kota.
- Worked for Make a Difference (MAD) in Thiruvananthapuram for 2 years.
- Worked as Trainee for a year in Loyola Family Counselling Centre, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Internship at SK Hospital, Thiruvananthapuram
Rs. 399 for 45 minutes Covid counseling session
Rs. 799 for 45 minutes counseling session
Rs. 1499 for 90 minutes counseling session