Jasaswini Kar has expertise in Mental Status Examination (MSE), Case History taking, Psychological Testing and Assessment, Diagnosis, Psychological Intervention Techniques. Under the supervision of Clinical Psychologist she received training in Psychometry, Neuro-psychological Assessment, Personality Assessment, Intelligence & Social Maturity Assessment, Assessment of Children with Disability, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Sessions & Relaxation Techniques.
- M.A. Psychology I.G.N.O.U., New Delhi 2017
- Certificate In Psychological Counselling ,National Institute Of Social Work And Social Sciences (NISWASS), Bhubaneswar , 2014
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis, Reiki – Level I & II (Basic & Advance) from Reiki Healing Foundation (RHF), New Delhi, India.
- CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST, RDAC NGO, Baripada, Odisha 5 Months
- Internship Experience in Clinical Psychology at KIMS, Bhubaneswar 10 Months
- Research Experience in Clinical Psychology, KIMS, Bhubaneswar 1.6 Years Total Experience in Clinical Psychology 2.9 Years
Rs. 399 for 45 minutes Covid counseling session
Rs. 799 for 45 minutes counseling session
Rs. 1499 for 90 minutes counseling session