Megha Shah is a highly skilled and dedicated mental health professional with demonstrated success in providing exceptional care by implementing effective techniques with special interest in children and adolescents. She has demonstrated track record of success working with learning, behavioral and emotional problems of children. She can suggest necessary recommendation for enhancement, utilizing her skills, knowledge and enthusiasm, and ensuring that she is contributing to the well-being of the child.
- B.A. (Psychology) from Nowrosjee Wadia College, Pune, 2012
- M.A. (Psychology) from Nowrosjee Wadia College, Pune, 2014
- Completed the certified course in Inner Child Therapy from the Cognial Academy, New Delhi, 2018.
- Certified Practioner of Emotional freedom technique from the Cognial Academy, New Delhi, 2019.
- Currently pursuing a course on Learning Disability from the Drishti Counselling Centre.
- Counselor, Juvenile Jail, Pune, 2019 to present
- Consultant Counselor, Orange Ivy School, Undri, July, 2019
- Counselor and Remedial instructor, The Bishops School, Camp, June 2015- December 2019
- JN Petit school 2014 – 2015
Rs. 399 for 45 minutes Covid counseling session
Rs. 799 for 45 minutes counseling session
Rs. 1499 for 90 minutes counseling session