Parnika Sharma has experience in working with children, adolescents and young adults from varied backgrounds. She also has experience in conducting psychotherapy sessions. She has practical knowledge in carrying out various personality and IQ assessments. She also has experience in organizing awareness campaigns and workshops.
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology from Post Graduate Institute of Behavioural and Medical Sciences (PGIBAMS), Raipur, 2017-2019.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy from EKAA, Completed all five levels offered in November 2019.
- M.A in Clinical Psychology from Fergusson College, Pune, 2015-2017.
- B.A in Psychology, Sociology and Economics from Christ University, Bangalore 2015.
- Certificate Course in Education from Christ University Bangalore, November 2014 to March 2015.
- Started an initiative called “Mind-Aid” in Prayagraj – September 2019 – Present.
- Provided individual and group psychotherapies (under supervision) to individuals diagnosed to psychiatric disorders as part of the M.Phil in Clinical psychology curriculum, January 2018- July 2019.
Rs. 399 for 45 minutes Covid counseling session
Rs. 799 for 45 minutes counseling session
Rs. 1499 for 90 minutes counseling session