Pooja Jalaj Pathak
Pooja Jalaj Pathak is a highly skilled and dedicated mental health professional with demonstrated success in providing exceptional care and implementing effective treatment plans for patients with varying mental health disorders. She is a compassionate professional with expertise in effective communication, building client relationships and maintaining strict confidentiality. She is an effective motivator, communicator and advocate with inherent ability to manage many types of personalities, diffuse stressful situations, proactively resolve issues and achieve challenging goals.
- Master’s in Clinical Psychology, May 2017 –June19 IGNOU
- Intensive Clinical Training in Psychotherapy from “DE SOUSA FOUNDATION Mumbai,2018.
- Certificate in Mental Health, ROYALE INSTITUTION MALAYSIA.
- Certificate in Child Psychology, ROYALE INSTITUTION, MALAYSIA.
- Certified as a Speech Therapist from Lucknow
- Completed “REBT” Course from “MINDSIGHTMumbai ,2018.
- Certificate Course in Learning Disability from National Academy.
- Completed, Basic Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy Level 1.
- ECCED 1 Year Diploma from National Academy”, Mumbai.
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), April 2005, Lucknow University.
- Counseling & Speech Therapy : Own Practice, August 2017 – 2020
Rs. 399 for 45 minutes Covid counseling session
Rs. 799 for 45 minutes counseling session
Rs. 1499 for 90 minutes counseling session